Another Cake Story: Cake Balls!

Bad weeks at work usually results in an extremely messy kitchen and some delicious products:

My friend's coworker is getting married and wants someone to make cake balls as party favors. Her original estimate was obscene especially since after I found out how they were made; no, I don't think so. Therefore I offered a hand. The concept was easy enough...but I've never made them before so thank god they turns out relatively decent :) there were a few cakes that were sacrificed in the process but being imperfect doesn't mean they won't fulfill their destinies. People at work will I'm sure appreciate.

Here are the samples I made:


Hope she likes them! More pictures under yummy galore section
(then I'm going to have to make 350 of these suckers...what will I be getting myself into...)

Comments