Being Inspired...

Spring and Summer is such a wonderful time for finding inspirations because everything around you is so full of colors: whether its that awesome dress sitting inside of H&M or that beautiful rose bush (in full bloom) at work, I just can't help glance around and think, Ooo!

Here is a card made following that "Oooo", was at the store the other day and saw an awesome notebook with similar designs....was very tempted to buy it but since I'm not in school anymore...there's no use for it :( sad. Oh well, I'll just make a card instead! :)

Perhaps its another sneak peak.
Background:
Whisper white crafts ink
My Friend, Sincere Salutations stamp sets
Card stock:
basic black, wisteria wonder, elegant eggplant
and I've been wanting to try this ruffling ribbon technique...turned out ok...although I'm still not very good at it. People say its easy but I had some trouble pulling that stray thread, you would think it wouldn't be a problem considering how easy it is to pull stray thread loose on my clothing (when I don't want to...). hmm...


Shop SU products:

Comments