Mango Coconut (Lassi) Smoothie!!

Mango Coconut (Lassi) Smoothie

My delicious Sunday morning breakfast! Original plan was to make a Lassi but I guess I didn't use enough yogurt and it didn't come out as thick as I had hope so I'm sort of renaming it a smoothie instead.

Super easy to make and the result is a cup full of nutrients that tastes fantastic!
Over 30% of your daily intake of calcium; mango alone provides 50% of daily value of vitamin A and enough vitamin C for the rest of the day, who wouldn't love that!?

So here's what you'll need:
  • 1 mango
  • 1 cup of soy milk (or 1/2 cup if you want a thicker consistency)
  • 1/2 cup of coconut flavored Greek yogurt (or any Greek yogurt and up the amount to 1 cup if you want it to be thicker)

Put everything into a blender, mix, and serve!

My patience got the best of me when I was blending, so I stopped it premature and ended up with some chunks of mango pieces in my smoothie which actually gave the drink a little bit of a bite. Just food for thought.

Comments