Wanderings (eyes) - April 2014 Hatchery Box

Time seems to always escape you when you least suspect it, I can't believe the end of April is almost here. I'm already behind in playing with my ingredients from last month's subscription and this month's has already arrived! 

Good thing these are small sizes, I guess I'll just have to double my cooking and combine a bunch of these things together to make them work.

Yes, yes, enough of the blah blah and get to the point right?

Okay, so here are this month's goodies: 
  • Fig Balsamic Vinegar (O Olive Oil, Petaluma CA)
  • Herbs de Poulet (Two Snooty Chefs, Seattle WA)
  • Motherlode Mustard (Murphys Mustard, Murphys CA)
  • Glicco's Arrabbiata Pasta Gravy (Elbow Foods, Meridian MS)
  • Organic Blueberry Fruit Spread (Delta Blue Blueberries, Stockton, CA)
  • Maple Flakes (Tonewood Maple, Waitsfield VT)
Lots of CA products this month. Things from my own backyard so to speak. Some of these places are just a few hours drive away, I wonder what kind of other interesting things these places have at the locations. 

Comments