Another Cake Story: Cheesecakes Galore!!

Since I've already conquered the regular cheesecake recipe, I thought its time to expand out to different cheesecake flavors. The experiment came out with some mixed results.

Mango Cheesecake
Would've been perfect if I used more than one mango, unfortunately I only had ONE mango in the whole house when I was making it...now we know, stock up. Texture was perfect: smooth, light, and fluffy.

Dark Chocolate with Oreo Cheesecake
I meant to make something that was suppose to be about 60-70% dark chocolate...however, might've went overboard and landed myself with a cheesecake that was 80-90% dark...needless to say it became a little bitter. Note to self: less cocoa powder, don't let the color trick you.

Baileys Cheesecake
Let's just say I got a little overexcited with the Baileys and perhaps gave it a shot too much. Sometimes less is more.

The Classic
You can't go wrong with the classic. Perfect as always.

Until next time... Perfection requires trial and errors and I'm well on my way :).



Comments