Just another quiet Saturday: Avocados and Wontons!

Just something I whipped up for an early snack, a simple avocado dip/spread.

I love putting avocado in my sandwich, but hate it when the slices just slip right out from underneath between the bread and all the other contents defeating its wonderful purpose. Well one day while I was craving for some guacamole and had none of the ingredients except the avocado and salt....I decided eh who needs tomatoes and onions?! I made it anyways, or rather I discovered something just as amazing.


  • 1 avocado
  • salt
  • onion powder
  • basil

Mix together and there you have it!

Taste great and can be used a dip or a delicious avocado spread that has a hint of basil! Finally no more avocado slices slipping out of your sandwich!

And for lunch: Wontons!
(contains ground pork and chives)
Can't really take credit for the wonton stuffing because I didn't make it, just took it from my mom's fridge when I was visiting one weekend... I had leftover wonton wrappers from my apple cinnamon project and needed to use them up so here they are:


Comments