Summer Festivities: State Fair, Green Tea Lattes, and more!

California State Fair in Sacramento 
:: July 22, 2012 ::  
102 degrees... even though it was massive fun, I believe life would've been slightly better if it was just a few degrees cooler...


My first official state fair! I went in expecting something similar to the Garlic Festival in Gilroy; give me a few hours and I'll have the whole thing thoroughly explored. Was I ever so wrong! When they say fun for everyone, they're not lying. There's stuff for people who like games, rides, exhibits, food, you name it. Plenty of exhibits (both indoors and outdoors) to explore!


After that whole lovely bit, my friends and I decided to return back to my humble estate to play a (few) games of banana grams (greatest game on earth!) while we decided on dinner which turned out to be awesome!


Turns out the sushi restaurant down the street from where I live was having a special promotion, half off all their sushi rolls! Can't beat that!


And of course, what's a post without a recipe to share:
Green Tea Latte!

One of the easiest and quickest way to make a green tea latte:
  • 8-12 oz of vanilla soy milk
  • 1 tablespoon of matcha green tea powder
  • agave sugar (to taste)
Place in blender for about 30 -60 seconds, pour and serve!

Enjoy!



Comments