Spinach Feta-Mozzarella Cheese Crescent Rolls!

Apparently spinach seems to one of my favorite ingredients when it comes to making anything! This has got to be like the 100th recipe that started with "Spinach"! Oh well, to all the spinach lovers out there, here's another one!

Spinach Feta-Mozzarella Crescent Rolls! (recipe here)

This recipe I adapted from a similar one I found while I was on one of my countless trips to Pinterest (clairebidwellsmith.com) and decided to take parts of it while adding my own flare to other parts.


These little buggers are quick and easy, a perfect appetizer to any meal or ...pot luck which is what I used them for. I love pot lucks but when its right smack in the middle of a very busy season and in the middle of the week... time nor energy isn't going to allow me to make anything fancy. Lucky for me, these just look fancy but I didn't have to slave to get them made. Of course, cheating with pre-made crescent roll dough also helps.


That said, enjoy!



Comments