Oven Baked Nando's Peri Peri Chicken

I have to say trying to keep the blog up to date lately have been such a back burner item than I want it to be...

Currently I drive nearly 100 miles a day to get to and from work and I've been doing this for over 2 years and this past year, especially during the busy season, its been quite cumbersome. My original thought was to live at home for a bit, also watch after my dad for a  little bit after his car accident (another story for another time) but now he's gotten so much better and back into a somewhat regular routine, I think its time I find myself a place to call my own and live closer to work so I don't have to commute so much. I've forgotten what it feels like to live close to work, I bet its going to be amazing!

Of course, before I can get all excited about having my own place, there's that dreaded awful process of trying to find a place. Applications, looking at different locations, talking to potential landlords, etc. It's been so fun!... I'm getting close to actually calling a place my own...soon enough. So anyways bare with me as I might semi-continue to neglect this blog a bit more. No fear though, I've been compiling a list of fun experiments I want to play with once I get settled in. Then I can make up for some lost time. :)

In the mean time here is another recipe I snagged online from that bottle of Nando's Peri-Peri sauce I bought from my adventures in a supermarket. Enjoy!

Oven Baked Nando's Peri Peri Chicken
(recipe from Nandos.com)

Ingredients:
  • 4 pieces of chicken thighs
  • 2 tbsp brown sugar
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 1/4 cup of Nando's Peri Peri sauce
  • 1 tbsp spice rub (optional, it'll give the chicken a much bolder taste)
Procedures:
  1. Marinate chicken with spice rub, brown sugar, 2 tbsp of Nando's peri peri sauce, and olive oil for at least 30 minutes or longer
  2. Bake chicken at 350F degrees for approx 30-40 minutes, glazing the chickens with a layer of sauce every 10 minutes.

Comments