Another Cake Story: Strawberry Shortcake with Strawberry Mousse!

Strawberry Shortcake with Strawberry Mousse

Doesn't that look yum!
It's been months since I've been in the kitchen baking anything so I thought since I had this 3 day weekend, I'm busting out my equipment and make something delicious...also work's been stressful again so I need my outlet.

These actually were suppose to be chiffon cupcakes with strawberry mousse frosting...

Clearly it wasn't a complete success story...the mousse wouldn't hold/set so I had to modify the entire thing so that it'd look somewhat presentable when I bring it to work. I got this picture because I froze the sample :P and so it held long enough for me to snap a picture. All the others were turned into shortcakes with strawberry mousse. Nonetheless still very yum (I personally quality controlled it!). Next time it'd be perfect (I hope)!


Comments