Creamy Lemon Oats Bar
- 14 oz condense milk
- 3 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup old fashion oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (room temperature)
- Mix condense milk, lemon zest, and lemon juice together until thickens
- Mix other ingredients until crumbly then transfer about 1/2 of the crumbles into the pan and bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees
- Spread lemon milk mixture over the crush (can be done right after the crust comes out of the over). Sprinkle remaining crumbly mix on top and press gently.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Cool and serve!