Peach Tarts Revisited!

An easy no bake fresh peach tart with mascarpone cream filling. Unfortunately I don't remember where I obtained this recipe for the mascarpone cream filling... sorry to the original composer for taking it and not giving credit...

Mascarpone Cream Filling:
 Ingredients:
  • 4oz cream cheese
  • 1/3 cup powder sugar
  • 1/4 cup heavy cream
  • 1/4 tsp vanilla
  • 4oz fresh mascarpone cream
Procedures:
  1. Beat cream cheese, heavy cream, powder sugar, and vanilla until fluffy. Fold in mascarpone
  2. Spread on the bottom of pastry shell (recipe for shell found here)

I had left over pastry shell dough from my last run of peach tartlets so I thought I'd venture into another recipe of peach tarts and here we are! So much easier when I only have to make the filling!

Comments