Angel Hair Pasta with Creamy Avocado Sauce

Angel Hair Pasta with Creamy Avocado Sauce

Tastes just like creamy Alfredo sauce without all that butter and cream! I love avocados. They are indeed nature's butter. True, as they may be fatty, but instead of being hard to break down like most saturated fats, these wonderful fatty acids are essential to our health (omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids!) and can be easily broken down by our body. Alas, not all fats are created equal, how unfair. Lets not forget that avocados are also pack full of dietary fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, folate, and plenty more OR you can just trust me, it's good for you!


This recipe was born out of the marriage of two other recipes (Two Peas & Their Pod and Yum Sugar) I had pined on Pinterest. Call me greedy but I wanted both recipes together and so what did I do...? Combine them. Of course not everything in both recipes went well together so some adjustments had to be made. I decided to cut out the chili pepper flakes from one recipe and skip the butter in the other, I think the cheese will do enough damage for now. Warm pepper jack cheese sauce with creamy avocados all embellished together encasing the angel hair pasta is a dish made in heaven! Think I'm crazy? Try it for yourself and see if I'm crazy or not! Enjoy!

Comments