Mozzarella Prosciutto Galette

"It's raining, it's pouring! The old man is snoring..."
which would be great.... if I was sitting at home with nothing better to do but be a couch potato curled up with a blanket and a hot cup of joe/chocolate/tea at hand watching a movie. This weekend, however, was not the case. It was laundry day and it was time to dig out my winter clothes and misc errands weekend...and so rain just made it miserable.

This probably serves me right for procrastinating and I would procrastinate just a little longer if I hadn't already used up that card...


however with my given skills when it comes to procrastination, I managed to squeeze in just a tad more.... say hello to Mozzarella Prosciutto Galettes (recipe here)!


A glorified biscuit if you will, or at least that's what I made it out of. Topped with delicious mozzarella cheese, prosciutto, sun dried tomatoes, and a bit of basil and you've got a dangerous thing going! Simple and fast, just like how I like my recipes! Enjoy!

Comments