What makes this piece of equipment so special (arguably on the same level as owning a Kitchen Aid stand mixer)? Let me tell you:
- Compact but efficient: this is obviously larger than the small ($20) toaster ovens in the stores but unlike its mini counterpart, this does everything a standard sized oven can.
- Perfect for small projects: Making a couple of slices of garlic buttered bread,? Heating up leftover pizza? Baking a small cake (up to 12")? Roasting chicken? A fast breakfast quiche? Yup, it can do all that and more!
- Saves time: it heats up loads faster than a regular oven because its so small in comparison, I almost never preheat.
- Better temperature control than your standard small counter top toaster ovens
- Faster baking time and more energy efficient: due to its smaller cavity, heat gets distributed much faster therefore using less baking time and less energy overall.
- Mobile: Of course being a counter top oven, you can pretty much move this to wherever you like. At one point I had this on a table in an empty laundry closet I wasn't using in one of the apartments I was living in. Of course, there was NOTHING flammable in there so it's not as dangerous as that sounds.
- Includes a few heating options: quick toast, regular oven, convection, and broil.
** this is not an endorsement, opinions and purchase are of my own.