Stampin' Up 2011-2012 Catalog Sneak Peeks Coming to a Close

This will probably be the last preview sample I will be making for the new 2011-2012 catalog. The catalog's official release date is July 1st, however, if you have a demonstrator, or depending on your demonstrator, many will be able to get their copy of the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog on June 20th (which is next week!!)

Here is a sample I made with a hostess set that will be available for this coming year.

featuring hostess set: Array of Sunshine

Unlike previous years, all hostess sets will be available to everyone with points accumulation rather than having different hostess levels. I'm very excited for this change because there's always one or 2 sets in level 3 that I only get to look at but can never get because I didn't make enough in sales...but no more! :)

Comments