Stampin' Up 2011-2012 Catalog Sneak Peek: In Colors!

It's finally here!

I received my preorder (sneak peek items) from Stampin' Up yesterday in the mail and let me tell you... having to go to work knowing my stuff is @ home waiting for me to play with...makes concentrating VERY difficult! Regardless even though by the time I got home from work it was 12am (!)...didn't matter I wanted to create so I can share with everyone the new awesome-ness from SU.

*drum roll* ...INTRODUCING the new In Color of 2011_2012:

I wanted to post my projects first but then thought people would probably want to see/know the colors first and see samples second (at least that was me... :P) so I posted snapshot of color first.


Now for my finished sample projects:
These samples are very much inspired by the layout of the new catalog [me giving you a personal sneak peek of the catalog layout as well ;)]. Other than the word sentiment I didn't stamp with any images because I wanted to glorify the In Colors making them the Stars of the show so to speak.


and because I had so much fun (and some scrapes leftover, NEVER waste!), I made a second card using the same inspiration:



I hope everyone enjoyed that little glimpse of what to look forward to in July. Many more sneak peeks to come! Stay tuned!

Comments